It makes me please

.
During last couple of weeks I have happened to think that it’ll be nice if I add the classic poem that I like and printed on my heart on the side bar of my blog. So, everyday I recalled my memories to remember a poem. I am sure that I can rap the whole poem perfectly. But, you know? I don’t remember the title of it. It’s actually not a problem. Yeah! Coz I can add the body of poem on the side bar. But don’t wanna do like that without title.
One day, @ night, I was being turned the pages of book-2006-07 issue of Yangon University. Being turned, I have noticed an article written by English version. But when I went on to second page, I have been happy and pleased too much. Coz I have found something that the poem I was being searched. Do you know how happy I am?
The name of Poem is “Rose Flower”. It expresses the love and adoration of a farmer upon his beloved girl friend. And it also show his broad mind and not only good nature but also his consideration for his honey. This poem is written by Myanmar Classical Poet “Min Thu Won”. You can read it and feel below. :)


ႏွင္းဆီပြင္႔

လယ္ေတာက အျပန္
ပန္ခ်င္တယ္ ခေရဖူးဆိုလို႔
ေမာင္ခူးကာေပး။

မနက္တုန္းဆီက
ေၾကာ႔ဆံုးကို ေမာင္ျမင္ေတာ႔
သူ႔ဆံပင္ ႏွင္းဆီပြင္႔ေတြႏွင္႔
ဂုဏ္တင္႔တယ္ေလး။


မင္းသု၀ဏ္

Comments

ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ႀကိဳက္တဲ့ ကဗ်ာေလးကို ေတြ ့ရတဲ့အတြက္ ၀မ္းသာပါတယ္။ ဒီကဗ်ာေလးကို ခံစားၿပီးေရးထားတဲ့ ေခတ္ေပၚကဗ်ာတစ္ပုဒ္ရဲ့ စာသားေလးကို မဖတ္ဖူးရင္ သိရေအာင္လို ့ ေဖာ္ျပေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္။ေရးသူက ႏိုင္သစ္နီ ပါ။

မင္းမွာတဲ့ ခေရပန္းေတြနဲ ့
ျပန္လာတဲ့အခါ
ငါပိုင္ဆိုင္ရာ ႏိုင္ငံေတာ္ဟာ
မင္းဆံစေတြပဲ

Popular posts from this blog

ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အႏွစ္သက္ဆံုးကဗ်ာ

ညီမေလးႏွင္႔ ကၽြန္ေတာ္

က်ဴပင္စု က ဆရာေလး