My hair style, Hair Stylist and the People they would like me to change hair style.

I m very upset myself. I can’t able to fuck off to people near around me. I want to wear long hair. But I can’t cos of people. I don’t like the short hair- dwe style; alter style, punk style, Emo, rapper style. How much I hate the short hair is I want to bite my self and want to bite others with wearing short hair. Yesterday, Admin of our company ask to cut my long hair. It’s look like the rocker style and I also like rocker style. Although I like the rappers and hip hop music, I don’t want to similar with them. I don’t want to cut my hair.
Nevertheless, it’s my unfortunate. I went to the hair stylist. I am a customer of the stylist. Now, But, he was not hermony with me and he also does’nt know what I want to be. So, my unfortunate was truly come to me. My hair style was already changed to the style of the cup of coconut shell (အုန္းမႈတ္ခြက္ ေက) by being expert of him.
Now, I must be changed current style to different one again. I hate hair cutting to change in short hair style. But can’t able to do anything rest of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အႏွစ္သက္ဆံုးကဗ်ာ

ညီမေလးႏွင္႔ ကၽြန္ေတာ္

က်ဴပင္စု က ဆရာေလး