Unillustratable in Writings

iloveu  

Some words are hard to show or can't able to show cos of your brightness eyes . i think it will be came true that is chaining white to colorful in the

canvas of our friendship. if can i say what i want you or what i feeling at you or not ? nevertheless, certainly , i should be experience with this event. there is three words. Time, Place and Manner. I had been met with you on certain time at a dreamy place by beating wonderfully.
Sine i was a high school student, my teacher teaches me a theory of micro economics. he said " the wants and the likes of people use to change by shifting time and situation. For me, But, My Feeling upon you already had remained, since we were met as a fast time. Everybody has a trademark at their around or on their body. My Opinion, But, i'd love to be my trademark is you.



Ps: image source from internet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ကၽြန္ေတာ္ အႏွစ္သက္ဆံုးကဗ်ာ

ညီမေလးႏွင္႔ ကၽြန္ေတာ္

က်ဴပင္စု က ဆရာေလး